Friday, March 18, 2016

Photos: Neyo and wife Crystal Renay share more photos of their son


Neyo's wife Crystal Renay shared more photos of her newborn baby on her page. The boy who is named Shaffer Chimere Smith Jr looks so adorable! He's got a full head of hair too. Cutie. She captioned it:

Allow me to introduce to you all Shaffer Chimere Smith Jr! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS LIL MAN! Now I know what it means to have your heart walk around outside of your body...🙈 THANK YOU @neyo for the greatest gift in the world! Love you to the moon and back daddy! #HeIsPERFECT #PrinceSJ ðŸ‘‘ #Everythang!

Neyo shared this photo and captioned it:
You got a BIG family lookin' out for you, immediate AND extended. And we all love you to death. Gonna do EVERYTHING in my power to make sure ALL my children never need for anything EVER.
 
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment