Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Khloe K on ex-boyfriends: ‘I don’t need to stay friends with a guy I f**ked for two weeks’


Keeping up with the Kardashians star and "Kocktails with Khloe" host Khloe Kardashian says breaking up with someone doesn't mean you lose the connection with the person and she also reiterated that she might get back with Lamar.
"Just because you break up with someone doesn't mean you lose that connection," the 31-year-old reality star explained on her website Monday.
"I always want to feel like I can say hi to anyone I've had a relationship with if I saw them in public. I never want to go anywhere and be nervous because so-and-so is there."
She also applies the same philosophy with Scott Disick, who split with her big sister Kourtney in July after photos surfaced of him and an ex in Monaco.
"He was a huge part of our family and always will be," she said."I don't need to stay friends with a guy I f--ked for two weeks LOL," she said. "But if it's a relationship that served a purpose in my life, like Lamar, why wouldn't I want them in my life afterwards?"

No comments:

Post a Comment